<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8239194612879451268?origin\x3dhttp://jack-gsyrock.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

...
Monday, May 3, 2010
4:24 AM
I LUV YOU MORE THAN I CANT SAY ...
I NEED YOU
I MISS YOU
I LUV YOU
I HATE EDMUND LOL...
WHITE COLOUR SPEC...
DONT EVERY DAY SEE KAREN LA ....
6H DE PPL DONT EVERY DAY TAKE DE PAPER GIVE ME SEE LA...
HATE ...ALWAYS SAYXXXXXXXXXXXXLIKE THIS.....HAIZ...

WELCOME KISSESS
– welcome to my blog
– Do not rip,spam …
– comment before you leave
- dun simply comment – Kiss the one you love before it gets too late

KISSED ONE
Everything about you goes here :
* Luv : ah b
* Name: Jack Goh
* Age : 12
*Class:6N
* School :SJKC Chen Moh
* Location :PJ

Loves : many Hates : 6e's boys Wishes: 7As in upsr
bold ; italic; underline ; strike it . , .

KISS U
Kisses


Design by : shadow_